You save: AED0.00
Steeped in a melting pot of cultures and religions, Bosnia and Herzegovina allures travellers with East-meets-West vibes with Slavic accents. Medieval castle ruins and Ottoman-era architecture make for a time vehicle, while overwhelming nature, waterfalls and mountains make it difficult to resist the country’s charm. During seven days, holidaymakers are guided through the region’s most renowned highlights – Sarajevo, Travnik, Mostar and even the neighbouring Dubrovnik.
Located within a leisurely stroll from Sarajevo’s old town gems, Hotel Boss is a four-star relaxation hub with a garden, restaurant and 24-hour front desk. The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms come complete with flat-screen TVs and en suite facilities.
- Arrival in Sarajevo and transfer to the hotel
- Leisure time for the rest of the day
- Get familiar with the city during the Sarajevo Walking Tour which covers sights such as Baščaršija Square with Sebilj Foutain, Old Orthodox Church, Synagogue, Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque, caravanserai, old madrassa, bazaar, Latin Bridge, and more
- Later on, head to the spring of the River Bosnia and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Leave Sarajevo 40 kilometres behind and take a Bijambare cave tour; the tour starts with a walk through a thick, scenic forest and finishes off with visiting the mountains of Bjelasnica and Igman
- Step back in time with a visit to Travnik, a city boasting numerous Ottoman-time artefacts which include mosques, madrassas and a medieval fortress
- The next stop is Jajce, the capital of the independent medieval Kingdom of Bosnia and now an open-air town-museum housing a royal castle and waterfalls
- The day starts with a visit in Mostar with its Old Stone Bridge connecting the banks of River Neretva
- Then, it is time to head to Neretva Canyon and Kravice Waterfalls, a popular spot for a swim or picnic
- With the trip nearly coming to its end, travellers have a chance to visit Dubrovnik and spend some time meandering through its old alleyways
- The next destination is Blagaj which also includes a stop at Tekke, or the Dervish Monastery dating back to 1520s
- Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport; the trip ends
42 Alifakovac, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for travel until 30 Sep 2019 Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, you may purchase the single option Peak period supplement may apply based on date of travel or during any conventions or trade events. Please check availability before purchase. Booking: Must book by 25 Sep 2019. Enquiries and booking required by email [email protected] or [email protected]. Attach your voucher there and state your name, contact number and preferred date of the trip. All bookings are subject to availability. Limit 4 vouchers per person. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Extending of stay must be done at the time of initial booking and is subject to availability. Please enquire prior to purchase. Other Information: The hotel is located in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina Return private return airport transfers (at destination), and return tour transfers are included as per itinerary. All applicable taxes and entry fees are included. Valid for stay for one person, based on double room sharing or single room non-sharing (as per options chosen). Excludes visa fees, flights, early check-in, late check-out and any personal expenses or any tips and porterage fees. If the advertised hotel is fully booked on requested dates, another hotel of similar category and location will be offered. Additional persons: Children are considered as such from 2 to 12 years of age. Infants are considered as such from 0 to 24 months of age. Max. 2 additional children may stay in a room sharing existing bedding with parents. Infants are free of charge For children rates, or extra bed charges please reach out to Life is a trip (PVT) Ltd directly on email: [email protected] or [email protected]. Maximum 1 extra bed is permitted in the room.