Teeth can be taken care of by a dentist; treatments include stain removal, cavity filling, teeth whitening and a root canal treatment
You save: AED0.00
Choose from Four Options
- AED 85 for stain removal, scaling and polishing with a dental check-up
- AED 139 for one cavity filling with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 399 for a teeth whitening treatment
- AED 399 for a root canal treatment, filling and an X-ray for one tooth
What does this whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the whitening treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/JC36711/11/06/2020
ABRIS MEDICAL CENTER L.L.C
ABRIS MEDICAL CENTER
Terms and Conditions
Expires 31 Jul 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 043535356 or 0523143201 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Full refund if found unsuitable. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.