This course aims to provide candidates with a comprehensive introduction to contemporary accountancy from a modern business perspective
You save: AED2,069.99
- AED 149 for an accounting and finance online course (93% off)
- Introduction to accounting
- The role of an accountant
- Accounting concepts and standards
- Journals and subsidiary books
- Profit and loss accounts
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statements
- Variance analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Financial management
- Management of working capital
- Investment methods
See the full course info.
- Successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary
- Accredited course
- Self paced with no fixed schedules
- Availalbe to students anywhere in the world
Terms and Conditions
Validity: Must redeem by 3 Aug 2018.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Send email to [email protected] with name and copy of voucher. Login details will be sent within 48 hours. Once login details are provided, course can be accessed online at http://www.bolc.co.uk/Diploma-in-Accounting-and-Finance.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. On course completion a certificate of completion is issued by Brentwood Open Learning College. Students can also claim the accredited certificate by paying the accreditation fee. Hard copy of the certificate will be available on the payment of £15 delivery fee. It may take up to 2 months for the certificate’s arrival, depending on the country the student lives in”. Presently it is mentioned in the deal write-up as “Successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary”. For further enquiries call +44 292 0026 229. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 1 Aug 2017.