A technician can combine established orthodontic techniques with modern materials to provide metal or crystal braces on one or two arches
You save: AED0.00
Choose from Four Options
- AED 599 for metal braces for one arch
- AED 999 for metal braces for two arches
- AED 799 for crystal braces for one arch
- AED 1,499 for crystal braces for two arches
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every six to eight weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/QA08432/04/11/2019
22 A St
22 A St
Terms and Conditions
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 043385677 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Full refund if found unsuitable. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.