Customers can indulge in a choice of skincare pamper package featuring treatments such as diamond microdermabrasion, gold mask and vitamin C
You save: AED0.00
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 119 for a diamond microdermabrasion treatment with a collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 129 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 165 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 229 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and a radio frequency treatment
- AED 459 for three sessions of a HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 499 for five sessions of a gold mask with diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 529 for six sessions of a HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 699 for five sessions of a HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a radio frequency skin treatment?
This treatment uses radio frequency technology with the aim of improving the appearance of firmness in the facial skin. A device is guided over a specific area, which may produce a warming sensation. The treatment is designed to target the deeper layers of skin, as well as deposits of adipose tissue.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss any queries and determine suitability. The treatment will then be performed. Customers are advised to contact the merchant directly for further details.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/MN67005/20/06/2019
Block B, Ibn Sina Building 27,
Terms and Conditions
Expires 31 Jul 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 240 2233. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. All sessions to be completed within the voucher’s validity period. Must leave at least 3 weeks between sessions. Valid for men and women. Consultation included. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.