You save: AED0.00
A genuine holiday paradise on earth known for pristine sandy beaches and rugged volcanic mountains rising above azure sea waters, Mauritius is a real treat to all the nature-loving and serenity-seeking holidaymakers. During the 5-day tour, travellers will stay at the 4* Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel Mauritius, join guided tours to some of the most interesting spots around the country and have plenty of opportunities to admire the natural beauty of the land in their leisure time
Day 1 – Arrival
- Upon arrival at the airport, be greeted by the travel provider’s representative and get transferred to the hotel
Day 2 – Ile aux Cerfs Island
- After breakfast, drive to Belle Mare to enjoy a choice of aquatic activities such as parasailing, undersea walk, a waterfall visit or a banana tube ride. Afterwards, drive to Trou d’Eau Douce to board a speedboat that will take guests to Ile aux Cerfs, known for its beach of scenic beauty. After some leisure time, return to the mainland and drive back to the hotel
Day 3 – Scenic South
- After breakfast, drive to Curepipe to visit a ship making factory, stroll through the quaint streets and enjoy some duty-free shopping in Floreal. Later on, head towards the extinct volcanic crater known as Trou aux Cerfs.
- In the afternoon, stop at the Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) – a sacred lake, over which towers a 33-metre tall statue of Mangal Mahadev
- Later on, visit the 23-Coloured Earth reserve (La Vallée des Couleurs Nature Park) to admire its unique landscape features and indigenous plants and animals. Drive back to the hotel
Day 4 – North Tour
- After breakfast, drive to the capital city of Port Louis. Visit the citadel, the heritage Champ de Mars horse-race course. Afterwards, head to Le Caudan, the Port Louis waterfront area to watch the stately ships and indulge in some shopping
Day 5 – Departure
- After breakfast, enjoy leisure time before checking out and boarding the transfer to the airport
Groupon’s Guide to Mauritius
Surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean, the Republic of Mauritius greets travellers with hospitality and tranquillity, inviting them to spend a holiday in a place with a sunny climate.
Visitors may explore Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius boasting a historic centre adorned with ancient buildings and statues, as well as open verdant spaces where visitors may enjoy a breath of fresh air. Seaside ambles allure tourists to the village of Flic-en-Flac, a place where enthusiasts may swim with dolphins. To discover the local culture, visitors may attend shows displaying Sega, a popular form of Mauritian dance and music. Spreading a mix of Indian, Chinese and African flavours, the Mauritian cuisine offers seafood including rougaille, and poultry such as chicken with spices and mixtures.
Coastal Road, 00100 Belle Mare, Mauritius
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for travel until 30 Sep 2019. Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, you may purchase the single option Peak period supplement may apply based on date of travel or during any conventions or trade events. Check availability before purchase. Booking: Must book by 25 Sep 2019. Booking required by email: [email protected] or [email protected], and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and state your name, contact number and preferred date of the trip. Limit of 4 vouchers per person. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Extending of stay must be done at the time of initial booking and is subject to availability. Please inquire prior to purchase. Other Information: The Hotel is located in Belle Mare, Mauritius Return private airport transfers at destination, and return Island transfers are included as per itinerary. All applicable taxes included. Valid for stay for one person, based on double room sharing or single room non-sharing (as per options given). Excluded in offer: Any visa fees, flights, early check-in, late check-out, lunches, snacks and any personal expenses or tips and porterage fees. Additional persons: Max. 2 additional children (under 12ys old) may stay in a room sharing existing bedding with parents. Infants under 2ys old stay free of charge For children rates, or extra bed charges please reach out to Life is a trip (PVT) Ltd directly on email: [email protected] or [email protected] for updated rates. Maximum 1 extra bed is permitted in the room.